Two 2017 Honda Sedans Named Editors’ Choice by Car and Driver
The team at Car and Driver has come together to release their Editors’ Choice picks for the end of the year, and we’re proud to say that two Honda sedans were among their top choices. Available now at Montana Honda Dealers, the 2017 Honda Civic and the 2017 Honda Accord start off affordably priced and only become more appealing the longer you look at what they have to offer:
- 2017 Civic LX Sedan 6MT: $18,740 MSRP*
- 2017 Accord LX Sedan 6MT: $22,355 MSRP*
Read on to see a few highlights of these sedans before visiting a Montana Honda Dealer for your test drive.
2017 Honda Civic
One of the world’s most famous small cars, the 2017 Honda Civic is the second model year for the 10th generation of the car, defined by its affordable pricing, efficient engines, and unique sense of style.
- New Style: Since it debuted in 2016, the 10th-generation Civic has been turning heads, featuring bold lines, LED lights, and exciting design choices that set it apart from other small cars.
- Two Engines: A 158-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder is standard and offers more power than most other small cars, but drivers can also upgrade to a 174-hp turbocharged engine for even more speed. Both are available with a manual or automatic transmission.
- Five Trim Levels: From the well-appointed entry-level LX to the near-luxury Touring, the Civic has a build that we think fits the needs of any driver and budget.
With all of the Civic’s available accessories and the Honda Sensing safety suite an add-on for any trim level (and standard on Touring models), we think it’s clear why it caught the eye of Car and Driver.
2017 Honda Accord
It’s been on the Car and Driver 10Best list over 30 times,** so we weren’t too surprised to see that the 2017 Honda Accord made the Editors’ Choice list for top sedans.
- Seven Trim Levels: Between the LX, EX, Sport, Sport Special Edition, EX-L, EX-L V6, and Touring trims, the Accord offers seven different options to fit the needs of Montana drivers (with a 4-cylinder and a V6 engine among them).
- Honda Sensing: Honda’s latest advancements in safety technologies can be found in one package, called Honda Sensing. Available on even the entry-level Accord LX, these features include advanced driver-assist tech like Collision Mitigation Braking, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and more.
- Spacious Cabin: With seating for up to five passengers and a cabin with 103.2 cubic feet of space, the Accord gives drivers and passengers more space to get comfortable for the daily commute or family road trip.
Take a Test Drive
We’ve shared a bit with you about the Accord and the Civic, but we think the only way to really see what makes them Editors’ Choice sedans is to get behind the wheel and take a test drive. Visit a Montana Honda Dealer near you today for your test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Car and Driver, January 2017