How Does the 2017 Toyota Camry Price Compare to a Honda?
Montana sedan drivers rely on the 2017 Honda Accord for affordability, performance, and features. Many sedan drivers will inevitably compare the 2017 Honda Accord to similar models in this class. The 2017 Toyota Camry is another contender in the sedan segment. We took a closer look at the two vehicles so you don’t have to.
2017 Honda Accord
The 2017 Honda Accord is a feature-packed and affordable sedan. The base LX model has more than ample features included. Priced at $23,155 (MSRP) for LX 6MT models,* the Accord is an attractive option for Montana drivers looking for an affordable vehicle solution.
The 2017 Honda Accord is a high-performing sedan that boasts:
- Ample power: The Accord is equipped with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that can pump out 185 hp with 181 lb-ft of torque, outperforming many other sedans in its class.
- Increased efficiency: Despite all that power, Accord models equipped with a CVT have been rated at an EPA-estimated 27 city/36 highway mpg,** making it a popular choice for those looking to save on gas money and a tempting option for drivers concerned about the environment.
The 2017 Honda Accord comes with some impressive features that are either unavailable in many competitors or are only available as costly upgrades. These include:
- Hill start assist: This system prevents the car from rolling away when trying to pull away on a steep up or downhill gradient.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: Driver and passenger can set the temperature to their comfort without disturbing one another, and the temperature automatically adjusts when the outdoor climate changes.
- Anti-theft stereo: The stereo locks a user out if the system detects the stereo has been removed from the vehicle, decreasing the likelihood of the vehicle becoming a target for theft.
- Spacious cabin: The Accord was designed for comfort, and the 15.8 cubic feet of cargo volume and 103.2 cubic feet of passenger volume prove that you and anything you’re hauling can ride comfortably.
2017 Toyota Camry
The 2017 Toyota Camry LE price starts at $23,070, and while that starting price is a few dollars less than that of the Accord, the Camry lacks most of the features and capability found in the Accord.
The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine on the Camry puts out 178 hp and has an mpg rating of 24 city/33 highway, far less powerful and efficient than the Accord. Additionally, the Camry doesn’t have basic features like hill start assist and dual-zone climate control, and it offers less space than the Accord.
See the Accord Difference
Drive the 2017 Honda Accord and see why it rises above the rest at your local Montana Honda Dealer. The Honda Accord is an exciting and value-packed sedan you don’t want to miss.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.