2019 Honda HR-V Configurations
HR-V LX: Standard Comfort and Convenience
For drivers shopping on a budget, the HR-V provides one of the best bangs for you buck. The entry-level HR-V LX model includes an extensive list of features that provide comfort on the ride and convenience features to make things go easier on the driver.
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
- Cruise Control
- 12-Volt Power Outlet (front and 2nd row)
- Rear-Seat Heater Ducts
- Rear-Window Defroster
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
HR-V LX: Standard Technology
Right out of the gate, the HR-V LX doesn’t skimp out on technology either. With Bluetooth hands-free technology, drivers can stay connected while keeping their hands safely on the wheel. Stream your favorite musical artists, podcasts, or other audio whether you’re on the morning commute or the weekend road trip.
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5” Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
The HR-V isn’t just versatile and well-equipped with amenities, it also takes safety as one of its highest priorities and outfits every model with standard safety features. These features help the HR-V maintain good tractive control with the road and helps it come to a stop more quickly in an emergency braking situation.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Take Your Favorite Trim Level On a Test Drive at Your Local Montana Honda Dealer
Find out more information on the versatile 2019 Honda HR-V by contacting us and exploring current offers. Find the model that is right for you by visiting your nearest Montana Honda Dealer and take a test drive today!