The Honda HR-V Interior Feels Hugely Spacious and Deeply Luxurious
Kelley Blue Book calls the 2019 Honda HR-V “one of the most accommodating subcompacts you can buy”. Interior space is certainly a standout attraction. With up to:
- 24.3 Cubic Feet Behind the 2nd Row
- 58.8 Cubic Feet Behind the 1st Row
If those figures surprise you, it’s probably because you’re used to more confined compact SUVs like these:
- Nissan Kicks: 25.3 cubic feet as standard or 32.3 behind the 1st row.
- Jeep Renegade: 18.5 cubic feet as standard or 50.8 behind the 1st row.
- Mazda CX-3: 12.4 cubic feet as standard or 44.5 behind the 1st row.
- Toyota C-HR: 19 cubic feet as standard or 36.4 behind the 1st row.
Better yet, the pioneering 2nd row Magic Seats can fold completely flat or drop down one of the seat cushions to enter:
- Long Mode: Fold the rear row and your front passenger seat to accommodate cargo up to 8 feet in length.
- Tall Mode: Drop one of the rear seat cushions to stand up items in close to 4 feet of vertical cargo space.
The Magic Seats make the Honda HR-V interior stand out from the average compact crossover, but don’t forget about the small storage solutions seen across the cabin. They might not seem like such a big deal, but they combine to create an interior that offers a place as well as space for everything.
- High-Deck Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Beverage Holders
- Passenger-Side Seat back Pocket
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
You’ll also find several interior accessories to organize and secure your cargo while protecting fabrics and upholstery:
- Cargo Liner
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Tray
The Honda HR-V concentrates on comfort just as much as versatility, so expect a full range of features to elevate your driving experience.
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System: Not content with cooling alone, the Honda HR-V’s air conditioning system also keeps things fresh by filtering out pollutants.
- Heated Front Seats: When the cold nights and mornings set in across Montana, simply turn on your heated front seats to stay cozy warm through the darkest days of winter.
- Rear-Seat Heater Ducts: No more leaving rear passengers out in the cold. Rear heater ducts carry warmth through to distribute heat perfectly through the Honda HR-V cabin.
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment: Your driver’s seat should feel perfectly molded around your body. Make that happen with 8-way power adjustment.
- Leather-Trimmed Upholstery: Rich leather is available across the seats, steering wheel, and shift knob to combine elegant style with indulgent comfort.
If you think there’s nothing worse than finding your cabin sweltering hot or freezing cold after the vehicle has been left out, opt for the Remote Engine Start System II accessory. With the ability to start your engine from up to 400 feet away, the interior will be nicely cooled down or warmed up when you get inside.
Honda SUVs are brimming with technology, and the Honda HR-V is no exception. From the second you get inside, select amenities are ready to boost connectivity, entertainment, and convenience.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- 180-Watt Premium Audio System
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
- 7″ Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- SMS Text Message Function
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™