2019 Honda Odyssey vs. 2019 Toyota Sienna
Looking for minivans and not comparing 2019 Honda Odyssey vs. 2019 Toyota Sienna is practicality inconceivable. These are the industry’s most popular models, and their top trims command considerable attention. That’s why we’ve pitted Honda Odyssey Elite against Toyota Sienna Limited Premium on your behalf.
You’ll even have more advanced safety technology on your side with the Honda, including an available Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM) unavailable with the Toyota Sienna at any price.
Though both minivans provide plenty of cargo space behind the 3rd row, the Toyota falls behind when you start folding seats:
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 92 cubic feet in the Honda vs. just 87.1 in the Toyota.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 158 cubic feet in the Honda vs. just 150 in the Toyota.
You’ll also get more legroom across all three rows. Small wonder The Car Connection dubbed the Honda Odyssey, “spacious and versatile and one of our picks in the class.”
The Honda Odyssey provides a wide range of family-friendly features to match its spacious dimensions, many of which are unavailable with the Toyota Sienna.
- CabinTalk™ In-Car PA System: Your voice gets carried through the rear speakers from a front microphone.
- CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor: A camera with night vision lets you know what’s going on in the rear at all times of day.
- HondaVAC®: The inbuilt vacuum reaches all rows and provides a removable waste bin for easy disposal.
- Android Auto: Both models offer Apple CarPlay, but Android users miss out on up-to-date smartphone integration with the Toyota Sienna.
The 2019 Honda Odyssey Minivan is in a Class of Its Own
Whether comparing Honda Odyssey price to Toyota Sienna price or contrasting safety scores, the Honda comes out ahead. You’ll find special offers and expert assistance at your local Montana Honda dealer. Feel free to drop by or contact us directly.