The 2019 Honda Passport Interior is Spacious, Flexible, and Exceptionally Well-Equipped
Honda Passport Cargo Space
Honda vehicles are known for fitting in more cargo space than rival models, and this all-new SUV more than does its part to extend that reputation.
You can take advantage of:
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Cargo features include:
- Cargo Area Light: Turn on the cargo area light to help with organization or locate a smaller item.
- Cargo Area Underfloor Storage Compartments: Adds a little extra cargo space while helping with organization and security.
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors: Four anchors provide the option to secure larger pieces of cargo from moving as you drive.
- Cargo Area Bag Hooks: Hang your grocery bags to prevent them spilling as you drive.
Smaller storage areas and features include:
- Sunglasses Holder
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets