2020 Honda Odyssey Cargo Space
Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
A Cargo Area Light helps with organization while a Rear Storage Well lets you keep items safely out of sight. Smaller storage solutions found across the cabin provide a helping hand whether you need a place for your morning coffee or somewhere to hang your suit jacket on the way into work. Highlights include:
- Front Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Upper Seatback Pockets
- Lower Seatback Pockets
Explore Honda Odyssey Cargo Space Features and Space at Your Local Honda Showroom
The team at your local Montana Honda dealer will be just as happy talking you through cargo-carrying accessories for the Honda Odyssey as they will be discussing financing options and current special offers. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.