2020 Honda Pilot Redesign
The 2020 Honda Pilot redesign brings an all-new trim level to the table, giving drivers an opportunity to customize the exterior and interior with bolder styling accents. That new configuration combines with previous changes for the 2019 model to produce what Edmunds.com describes as “one of the best all-rounders on the market”.
With that in mind, read on to explore:
- 2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
- 2020 Honda Pilot Style and Technology
Honda Pilot Black Edition
The most obvious of 2020 Honda Pilot changes is the addition of the Black Edition at the top of the trim level lineup. Priced at $49,620 MSRP*, it brings exclusive styling touches ideal for those who want a more eye-catching cabin and body.
Exterior features include:
- Crystal Black Pearl exterior paint
- Black Edition badging on the grille and tailgate
- 20-inch black alloy wheels
- Blackout treatment for the headlight trim, side trim, window trim, fog light accents, and grille.
The Black Edition interior is equally enthralling, with features including:
- Red ambient LED lighting
- Black Edition logo on the front seats and floor mats
- Red accented perforated leather seating
- Red accent stitching on the front and second row captain’s chairs, steering wheel, and door panels.
2020 Honda Pilot Style and Technology
The 2020 Honda Pilot remains fresh and modern thanks to styling and feature updates made just last year.
The exterior boasts new LED headlights, a revised grille, updated taillights, and a more extensive use of chrome across the body, and the 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine is complemented by a sophisticated smooth-shifting 9-speed transmission.
Also new last year was the upgraded infotainment system and the addition of Honda Sensing® safety technologies as standard:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
Explore Everything from 2020 Honda Pilot Price Options to Features at Your Local Showroom
Priced at $31,550 MSRP*, the new Honda Pilot is available now from your nearest Montana Honda dealership. To talk through Honda Pilot changes or discuss the latest special offers, don’t hesitate to pay us a visit or contact us directly.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.