Find Affordable SUVs in Montana
SUVs are some of the most versatile and useful vehicles a driver can have, especially in the wilderness and harsh winters of Montana, but why can it seem so hard to find affordable SUVs? Well, we don’t think it’s hard at all if you’re looking at the current Honda lineup; in fact, we have special offers on new vehicles like the HR-V and CR-V to make them even more affordable.
The 2016 Honda HR-V is the latest addition to the Honda lineup and the smallest SUV we have to offer—but it doesn’t feel small! Like the 2016 Honda Fit, the HR-V looks sleek and sporty yet feels open and spacious when you get behind the wheel. The 2016 HR-V LX 2WD has a base price of $19,915 (MSRP)* and comes with a range of features that not only makes it one of the most affordable SUVs but also one of the best options for the money, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Sync up your smartphone or other device, make hands-free phone calls, and listen to music streaming from your device or from a favorite Internet radio service (Honda systems are designed for Pandora, Stitcher, and more).
- Multi-angle Rearview Camera: Standard on every HR-V is a multi-angle rearview camera with top-down, wide-angle, and standard views. Just shift into reverse and you’ll have the rearview camera on your in-dash display.
- Magic Seat: The Honda-exclusive Magic Seat makes it easy to convert the rear of the HR-V into cargo storage in seconds. Need to haul taller items? Just fold up the rear seat and set them on the floor of the backseat area.
Stepping up to the 2016 HR-V EX 2WD, priced at $21,965 (MSRP),* adds on features like Honda LaneWatch, push-button start, HondaLink telematics, and more. The top-of-the-line EX-L trim is priced at $24,590 (MSRP)* for two-wheel drive models and comes standard with navigation, leather-trimmed seating, HD radio, satellite radio, and more. And drivers can add on all-wheel drive to any of the three trim levels.
Combine the low pricing of the HR-V with the EPA-estimated 35 mpg highway fuel economy (2016 HR-V 2WD CVT models),** and we think it’s clear that this is an affordable SUV from tip to tail.
The 2016 Honda CR-V is available in five different trim levels, and in addition to coming standard with the Bluetooth and rearview camera of the HR-V, it differentiates itself with a more powerful engine, a towing capacity of up to 1,500 pounds, and some of the most advanced safety features available.
- The base-level 2016 CR-V LX models with two-wheel drive are priced at $23,745 (MSRP)* and feature a 185-hp 2.4L 4-cylinder, earning an EPA-estimated 33 highway mpg.** Bluetooth, a rearview camera, an easy-fold 60/40-split rear seat, USB audio, Eco Assist, and more set it apart from competing crossovers.
- The new Special Edition trim is priced at $24,545 (MSRP)* for two-wheel drive models, adding on a new set of 17-inch alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, and a security system.
- The mid-range EX trim is priced at $25,995 (MSRP) with two-wheel drive and features a one-touch power moonroof, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen, Smart Entry, and more.
- The EX-L used to top the lineup, and two-wheel drive models are priced at $28,445 (MSRP).* Features like leather upholstery, heated front seating, and dual-zone automatic climate control push this crossover closer to luxury than its competitors.
- The new top-of-the-line 2016 CR-V Touring 2WD has a base price of $32,095 and takes the EX-L features, adds on the available navigation, and outfits the crossover with advanced Honda Sensing safety features. Models equipped with Honda Sensing have earned a 2016 Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS.
Each of these trims can be had with all-wheel drive for added peace of mind when going off-road or driving on snow.
Is it any wonder that the 2016 Honda CR-V earned a Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award* in the compact SUV class?
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.
**Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
***For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Montana Honda Dealers includes Denny Menhoit Honda, Eisinger Honda, Helena Honda, Honda of Great Falls, Leskovar Honda, Underriner Honda, and University Honda.