What Can the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Trim Levels Offer You?
To start things off, the LX is priced at just $22,455 MSRP for 6MT models* and includes a host of great features like:
- Available Honda Sensing – While it’s not standard on this model, even the base model can be equipped with the Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver-assist features.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – Front passengers can stay comfortable with ease thanks to the ability to set individual temperatures to their liking.
Second in line is the Sport, which is priced at $24,515 MSRP for 6MT models.* This model includes all features of the LX, plus some goodies of its own including:
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels – To help it stand out from the crowd, these sporty and polished wheels do the trick.
- i-VTEC 4 Cylinder Engine – Ramp up the power with a mighty engine equipped with what it takes to deliver up to 189 hp.
The Sport Special Edition
Taking everything from the Sport model and adding its own spin is the Sport Special Edition, which is priced at $25,515 MSRP for 6MT models.* Some of the features you can find include the following:
- Special Edition Badging – Distinctive badging shows off your new vehicle proudly.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats with Red Accent Stitching – The Sport Special Edition keeps the sporty trend going even inside the vehicle’s cabin with these specially designed seats.
The EX is priced at $25,830 MSRP for 6MT models* and offers everything found on the LX as well as:
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Safely stay connected to the people, news, tunes, and apps that you love the most with wireless connectivity to your smartphone.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof – Let in the sun or enjoy the moonlight and fresh air with just the touch of a button.
The EX-L takes cues from the EX and adds a few extra features to spice things up. Priced at $28,920 MSRP,* this model comes equipped with a standard continuously variable transmission as well as features such as:
- Power Front Seats – Enjoy the height of luxury with a 10-way power and four-way lumbar support driver’s seat with built in two-position memory, making it easy to share a vehicle without compromising comfort.
- Heated Front Seats – You can’t control the temperature outside, but heated front seats make staying comfortable inside the EX-L simple.
The EX-L V6
The EX-L V6 takes everything from the EX-L and enhances it for the low price of $30,995 MSRP.* Check out some of the additional features below:
- i-VTEC V6 Engine – Take control of your vehicle with a 6-speed automatic V6 engine with the power to deliver up to 278 hp on the road.
- Variable Cylinder Management – Save fuel and stay efficient with the ability to switch to half power when at cruising speeds.
The big kahuna of the Accord Sedan lineup is the Touring, which is priced at $34,930 MSRP* and provides ample amenities including:
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats – Now rear passengers can enjoy the same comfort enjoyed by front-seat occupants.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System – This high-end and innovative navigation system will ensure that you get where you’re going every time.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.